finding the lost identity of BLOGGER

"once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, fact, habits, or goal about you. at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.you have to tag the person that tagged you. if I tagged you, it's because i want to know more about you."


Thanx to kamareyah coz tag me in in this!
So, what we are waiting for?
Enjoy this post!!






i am  a son, a bro and NOT yet a husband nor a father
i am the eldest son but i am also the fifth child of the family
i am lost in my world sometimes~
i am a student of management and science university (MSU)
i am currently doing food service and technology (still learning to it~)
i love  hang up and spending times with my bestfriends
i love to play games and watching movies~
i have chinese like face but i'm not chinese! (kih3!)
i love to cook but the simple one i guess~
i started blogging because i am so bored by doing anything!
i wish to make a gazillion friends here!! 
i hoped  my viewers and followers will increase daily~
i loved all the colours there is in a rainbow
i love taking photos and i envy who got hi-tech camera~ (i'll got it one, someday!)
i have got my family behind my back! he3!
i am still learning to be great at blogging
i wish to have own domain but if  i have to pay, just forget it!
i love singing especially sing along with my friends and my bands~
i have been travel in the new world~
i am still learn how to be better!
i finding lots of  people and lots of selfish here!
i wish i couldn't married~
i wish to have a football team babies~ (kah3!)
i love all my visitors all over the world!!
i am extraordinary person live in ordinary world!



Here we go! i wanna tag some famous people here!
HEHEHE!




Photobucket