top "SKODENG" catched in CHINA!

What should kidS do??? yes! thats it! stay in the house and do whatever parents told to~
BUT, there is some disgusting things happen here~ I dunno how to explain, you judge it by yourself~ it was very2 HOT topics~ just share you all pics that I found~
(TEXT THAT INCLUDED JUST FOR FUN, DON'T TAKE IT EMOTIONALLY~ :'p )


HYE! HYE! HYE! how dare you do that in PUBLIC??!
HOW COULD YOU!! Where did you learn it?? :'p







OMG!! HYE! HYE! don't you realize I'm captureS all your pics here??? (people that catch this pics, not me, okay!! :'P)


NO! NO! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP DOING THAT DISGUSTING THINGS!!
It was just scenes in MOVIE!! :'P


YEAH! I can't deny that it was just romantic~ But just for people 18 and above and get married!
You both should marry first!! :'P


OH MAN! You two makes me WANNA vomit! POLICE!! POLICE!! Come here and please STOP this SCENES! :'P


I DUNNO WHAT TO DO ANYMORE~ JUST LET IT BE THE END BY ITSELF~
I just have to watch it and tell your PARENTS later~ Let them kick your A*S!!~ :'P

NOT done yet??!
OKAY~ OKAY~ I did call your parents~ They'll gonna come in a minutes~
:'P



HE! HE! HE! DO NOT TRY IT AT HOME!
As a conclusion, this kids are just did whatever they saw~ such as movies, romantic coupleS, parents also can influenceS this things to happen~ So, watch out you GUYS! Do not show "yours" in front of childrens~ It gonna make many more scenes like this!! :'P

p/s : i know some of the reader are muslim~ So, I just post it in the midnight, just to make sure there's no "SINS" I did~ I'm write tragedy not SINS~ """""KNOCK YOUR CHEST, ASK YOUR APETITE'''''''' WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA! :'P


Photobucket