FUN! FUN! FUN! JUST FOR FUN!!

I just love my new job~ I had 40 dolar bonus for taking uningested stuff that this animal ate~






I dunno how to exlpain~ assume this by yourself~ ask the Doctor if you want a detail information~


BUSTED!!! owh~ doing this scene by yourself without offer me be apart of it~ let me be the peak!!

are you done buddy? it's my turn! come on~ enough!!

Don't ask me who to teach me this~ i just get bored here~ just sit all alone without my girl~ somebody, wanna be my girl??

i design it by myself buddy, babe! want to be apart of my model of wearing this cool shirt? call me now!

i'm peterpan's wife! no need envy me okay! just me in his heart!

hye! wanna be my "LAST" standing partner tonight??

our love will be forever!! and if we die, we die together!!

p/s : don't ask me why am i post this things okay~ haha! just want to see you all smile~ smile~ smile~ laugh~ forget about all your problem! now, just you and this stuff~ enjoy! hehe! MY FAMOUS LAST WORDS FOR THIS NIGHT~ keep smiling, you will makes somebody smile~ PEACE! :'p


Photobucket