Two Completely Different Looks





I must say I love the latest edition of Inside Out magazine - their 10th Birthday issue. My two favourite stories within the issue are both very different. I love the images shown of Nicole Bonython-Hines home {above}...especially the gorgeous artwork cluster wall which is made up of pieces by her children in her kitchen. I also love the image of her standing in front of some magazine tear sheets - so colourful and uplifting!














The other story I loved was the feature on the home on Dangar Island on the Hawkesbury River just outside of Sydney which Greg Mellor and his partner Nick Krull have renovated. I adore the look of this laid-back, comfortable, cozy home. It looks so beautiful set in amongst the trees. It actually reminds me of the way our new home is surrounded by beautiful trees and gardens. I was very inspired by this story....I know, it's a complete departure from my usual love of colour! PS. Check out Greg Mellor's work on his website - www.gregorymellor.com

All images - Inside Out Magazine May/June 2010 issue