Cheap DVD's. A chance to write something.

Not to many foto's this time.
I've decided to actually write something about the plethora of cheap DVD's they have here in Czech Republic. Mind you, with the amount I've been buying' it'd be cheaper to have Sky TV.
Never mind about that. You can buy all these cheap DVD’s that’d cost loads in the UK. I’ve watched every episode of Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased), so I now know all about which career to choose after I’m dead.
Last night I watched Dances with Wolves, wow!! I’d almost forgotten what a load of long winded tosh it was.
It’s about some illegal campers who are a bit weird and live somewhere out in the old American really Wild West. Anyway, after about 5 hours into the film, these campers come and watch this army guy in a one man fort (yeah, really), who’s making friends with some mangy looking stray dogs.
After another 3 hours, they’re all mates together and he discovers that these people all have stupid names and they give him one too. It’s something like “He who dances with wolves on a starry night somewhere out in the old American really Wild West.”
I ask you, what were they thinking about?
If’ I’d been in the film, I would have had a much better name, something like “ He who walks in danger, of dropping his kebab all over the pavement after 9 beers and 14 double Bacardi’s”
Another one was called “7 Bears”. 7 bears what exactly? 7 bears dragged him out of his tent and gave him a good kicking?
And another was “Grey Cloud”, Grey Cloud, coz it was the most exciting thing we could think up.
In real life, these loonies had names like, Geronimo, which is what you shout when you’re attacking a regiment of US Cavalry and you’ve only got a blunt little axe.

So, who can recommend some really good films for me to watch?