Deep in the Magical Forest

Yeah, you think they don't exist? I've been lost there for a week now.
It all started about 6 days ago........



















I noticed the trees were getting a bit bigger























So, I stopped in a village and spoke to a local tree (YES I DID!!!)



















and I got directions to the forest, you see
























The wife's trying to make me jealous


















Stop it dear!



















Ok, I'm not jealous now

















Now it's my turn to look
























Yep, this is a strange place
























Pity about the skin problem
























Forests can be interesting.....
























but trees aren't too clever



















and I couldn't put down roots here
























So, it's back home where trees are normal