A Beautiful Cottage










A couple of other bloggers have posted about Haskell Harris before however, I really do love her aesthetic and after looking over the pictures of her pretty cottage I have saved in my picture file I thought I could squeeze in a little post too.

Haskell is the Associate Editor of Garden & Gun and previously, she was Special Projects Editor and Assistant Homes Editor at Cottage Living magazine.

Southern Living magazine recently ran an article on Haskell's beautiful 1796 cottage located in Charleston, South Carolina. I very much adore her bedroom which is painted soft pink with white trim and grounded by beautiful Antique pieces and wood weave blinds. I covet her Hawaiian style black and white quilt and the mirror cluster wall above her dressing table is very beautiful.